EXCLUSIVE: Two United pilots are 'arrested at Glasgow Airport for being too DRUNK to fly to New Jersey' - as it's revealed both are military veterans
- Brady Grebenc, 35, and Carlos Licona, 45, were arrested Saturday at 9am
- The pair had been scheduled to fly from Glasgow, Scotland, to Newark, NJ
- But they were taken in by police after 'concerns were raised'
- They are currently in police custody on suspicion of trying to fly drunk
- Both claim to be military vets and instructors with decades of experience
- Licona was awarded in 2013 by the FAA for being a 'positive example'
- New crew eventually took the 141 passengers to New Jersey ten hours later